Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Queen Bees Playlist: Songs for Rose and Honey

So as you know, I'm a little bit obsessed with music and with Spotify! Well, one of the things I love to do is make playlists of musics to accompy my short stories! Until now this has just been a fun little exercise for me to amuse myself and to keep inspired, but now I finally have a way to share them with you!

So as my stories are published, I'm going to be releasing a playlist on this blog to go with them! This playlist is for my story Queen Bees, which was recently published in Rose Red Review! So if you would like, you can have a listen, and then read the story and let me know if you think they're a match! I would love to hear any suggestions of songs you think would be suited to this story too!

Anyway, enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...