Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sunday Markets

So this Sunday, Lovely and I will be holding a stall down at the Camberwell Market! I'm very excited (and a little nervous), as this is probably my favourite of all the recurring markets I've been to in Melbourne. I will be selling a lot of clothes that I don't wear any more, and my handmade button barrettes, and Lovely will be selling art and clever knick knacks made from Lego!

Here are a few preperation shots of my contributions.



My overly sentimental nature made it hard for me to choose which of my clothes to sell, as so many of them hold memories of my great moments, events and days. But I think it's time to let them go on to new owners who will take them on more adventures than I have been lately.

If you're in the Camberwell area this Sunday, come down and visit! We will be there from 7am (yeesh) until 12:30 pm,  at stall 347! We would love to meet you, and you don't even have to buy anything, unless you want to of course :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...