Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Camberwell Market Finds!

As promised, here are some photos of my Camberwell Market Ffnds :)


Here they are in all their glory! All up I payed about $35 for everything.


 I bought this dress from a lovely stall called Rummage Style, who were selling lots of refurbished vintage garments. There are many things I love about this dress, the colour, the fabric textures, the buttons, but what I really love is the fact that's also reversible! It's two dresses in one!




 This is the other side! 

 Pretty wooden buttons on the reverse side. 

SideOne! Lovely Green Lace!

 Side two! Pastel Stripes!
I've worn the green lace side once already, to a dinner at Lovely's house that very Sunday night! I had to belt it cos it looked a little sack-like otherwise, but it made so much difference and I now am head over heels in love! 


Rumours by Fleetwood Mac. I was very excited to fiind this, because I love everything about this album. The songs (all of them! there isn't a single bad one), the weird whimsical cover art, the photographs of them playing around on the album sleeve (Stevie Nicks is such a babe!) It's kinda hard to believe they all hated each other by the end of it. But I guess if they were all fine and dandy the songs wouldn't have been nearly as good!
 There are so many record stalls at Camberwell Market, I'm talking literally thousands of records to sort through! I need to go back and see what other gems I can find. 

Vintage Fabric Scraps! These are also from Rummage Style, I bought a huge plastic bag of these for $3! These will be great for making buntings, and I've already used them to make some fabric buttons, which I think are going to end up as a necklace! 

And a Cat Stevens tape, because I can never have enough Cat Stevens. Ever. 

If you have any awesome market finds you would like to show off, or if you have done so already, please link me! I'm such a voyeur, I love looking at other peoples knick knacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...