Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Music Tuesday (Tunesday?)

Hello lovely people! I know, I know I'm one day late, but I've been off stuffing myself silly with chocolate and cakey things, and  living it up in domestic bliss with Lovely over the Easter weekend. How was your Easter weekend? I hope you didn't eat as much as me, I'm still feeling a bit ill from it all. Oh well, it was worth it.

Today's new music comes from Kyla La Grange. Vampire Smile is a song that gets me right in the guts from the very beginning; I love the folk element, the harmonies, the lyrics and the fact that she utilises Vampires in a way that doesn't make me want to hit my head repeatedly against a brick wall.
The video is also spooky and beautiful, and for some reason reminds me of the Blaire Witch Project. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...