Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Word Wednesday: Poetry Mixtape Issue One

So today is the first of August! That means that there is only one month till spring, and ten weeks until Lovely and I leave for Europe! It's also the launch day for Poetry Mixtape! Hooray!

Poetry Mixtape is my new project that combines poetry, origami, collage, and a lot of washi tape! Part One of the Issue One, which I have themed Wonder, is up at poetrymixtape.tumblr.com now! I have to say, I'm rather proud of what I've created; it does come off as a little rough, but I wanted it to have a handmade, imperfect asthetic, and thus didn't edit the pages on photoshop.

As always, feedback is more than welcome! You can leave your comments here and at the Poetry Mixtape blog, and if you would like to submit your own tiny poetry zine, please don't hesitate to ask!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...