Monday, August 13, 2012

Music Monday: Bat for Lashes

It's Monday, which means it's time for music! Well, every day is time for music, but Monday is the only day that starts with M, which is essential for my witty and in no way cliche or overused alliteration. Right guys? Guys?

This week I've chosen an amazing song by Bat For Lashes, moniker of the enviously multi-talented Natasha Khan, who can do everything from write music to sing to dance to create beautiful visual art. I'm a little bit in love with her, both music and style wise, which is why I've added a few photos of her, to show you how beautiful and gypsy bohemian cool she is.



This song is almost painfully beautiful, and I adore the film clip as well. I dedicate this song to my dear friend Laura, for obvious reasons, and because she is also more than a superstar (oh that even sounded lame in my head. But it's true!!)



Urgh I just want to be her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...