Sunday, March 18, 2012

Music Mondays: Kishi Bashi

Welcome to Music Monday! Time to inject a little melody into the hardest day of the week! Today was a particularly difficult Monday for me, because I had such a wonderful weekend away with family and friends, enjoying fresh air, good weather, fun and food! I miss it already.

However, if any song could pull me out of a post holiday slump, it would be Manchester by Kishi Bashi! I found this on We Are Hunted, a fantastic music site that curates and streams charts based on what's featuring on music blogs, which is great if you're like me and don't have time to browse the plethora of music blogs out there.
Anyway, take a listen to this is song. It's got a Jonsi like swell, and Bon Iver like delicacy, and it will lift you up above all of the working week monotony and carry you away on pockets of warm air to places you would rather be.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...