Monday, June 11, 2012

Music Monday: The Deer Tracks

It's Queens Birthday Music Monday! Despite working in retail, I actually got to have the day off today! Hooray!

I would like to share with you my most recent method of discovering new music. But first of all, can I just say that I am so glad that Spotify has finally come to Australia! The amount of music that has suddenly become so available to me is astounding, sometimes I feel so overwhelmed I don't know what to listen to first!
Lately, I've been using Spotify in conjunction with We Are Hunted to find some new bands, and so far I've found quite a few gems. One of these is Swedish band The Deer Tracks; their track W was featured on the latest We Are Hunted Emerging artist chart. I gave it a listen, and liked it so much that I decided to search the band on Spotify. It turns out they have a number of EP's out, and an album called 'The Archer Trilogy Part 1', the contains the song Ram Ram. While I found W intriguing, this song takes me to another place entirely, and the film clip is gorgeous.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...