Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Gradual Demise of Phillipa Finch

This is a gorgeously morbid tv series that my friend Laura introduced me to (see "Thumbs Up for Owl Crafting" for more of her inspired ideas), and I just love it! It's so clever, and for some reason it actually cheers me up, even though the content is rather depressing. And Toni Collete has a brilliant voice for narration, I've decided she has perfect annunciation, which sounds lame, but it totally makes a difference.
So far, my favourite line is "Emotional Ambiguity is the Poetic Path to an Ulcer"
I think all of us can relate to Phillipa in at least some part of our lives.
Follow the youtube video to find more episodes, they're only about two mintues each, if that, it took me about half an hour to watch the whole thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...