Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year

Happy New Year! I know it's a little late, I've been a tad busy with work and with general summer laziness.

Did you have a good new years eve? Mine was quiet, but I liked it that way because it was the first one I got to spend with Lovely :) We made a yummy thai dinner (and by we I mean he did and I tried my best to help/ not get in the way too much),and rosemary gin fizz ala Sassy Radish. There were also some real live fireworks, which we watched from the excellent vantage point of his bedroom window. It was very nice.
This year has been a crazy one, full of extremes. There were some wonderful highs, and some pretty harsh lows, but overall I think this year has been a good one; I've seen some beautiful things, achieved a couple of lifetime goals, made some great new friends, and had lots of fun times with my old ones.


In other news, Love Magick is out now!!! The early realease came as quite a shock, but it's been a perfect way to cap off the year! The whole anthology is available now from the Amazon website for only $7.99 US, but don't worry, you don't have to have a Kindle to read it. I'm about a third of the way through, and so far I'm pretty blown away by the writing! 

I hope the New Year continues to be wonderful, or brings with it the fresh start that you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...