Sunday, February 26, 2012

National Geographic Scans









I love National Geographic Magazines. I love reading about far off places I have never visited, about their history, about what might happen to them and all the organisms that live there in the future. But most of all I love looking at the photographs. These photographs were scanned from a bunch of National Geographic's published in the eighties and ninties, that I bought from an op shop for 50 cents a piece. Looking at them now I wish I had written down the places and the issues they were from, silly me. 



Another thing I like to do with my old National Geographic is cut up the pictures (after I've scanned them into my computer), and make collages out of them. I've only done two so far, but I'd like to make more, once I've got some more issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...