Sunday, October 23, 2011

Women of Letters

So, I know I already went on a bit about how much I love Marieke Hardy, but the lovely Pip Lincoln of Meet Me at Mikes pointed me in the direction of yet another brilliant new project via her own inspired blog.



Women of Letters is a collaboration between Marieke Hardy and Michaela McGuire, and is homage to the hand written letter for a world that's all about instant communication. I always love receiving letters (except bills), but send them not nearly as often as I should (or at all these days), but I would most definitely like to start again; maybe this will get me inspired. I'd also like to go along to one of their afternoon seminars, but I don't trust myself not to be a gawking moron or say something ridiculously humiliating in my excitement.

And how wonderful is this! All royalties from the book sales go towards Edgar's Mission animal rescue shelter!

Click here for more info and stockists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...