Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Not Fade Away

I haven't been very active internets wise, I'm ashamed to say, because I'm waiting for a new power cable for my laptop to be delivered *sigh*. Oh how the young are so dependant on technology; it is our glory and our curse. I'm still working, but I've had to resort mostly to the use of pen and paper, which I have found to be gradually more theraputic than tapping away incessantly at the keyboard; I'm also a lot less distracted without tumblr, facebook, or youtube at my fingertips haha.



So in my absence, I leave you with something that is exponetially cooler than anything I could write, make or have to say, because it's Florence singing Buddy Holly in a grave yard dressed in day of the dead skeleton makeup.



One day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...