Saturday, July 2, 2011

Just Love

Today I was lucky enough to attend the wedding of my dear friend Stephen and his beautiful new wife Carolyn Booth :) It was my first non family wedding, and it was a beautiful event; it was just so nice to bask in their genuine love and respect for each other, and to share the day with them. I don't have any photos to poach as yet, so here are some pictures of some great romances from random movies and tv shows that I like.






In between the ring ceremony and the reception, Ruby and I snuck into an op shop in Croydon and bought some more tapes for her car; I ended up buying a tape of "The Head on the Door" by the Cure, and I've already listened to it twice since I got home. I forgot how much I love these guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...