Thursday, June 9, 2011

Weetzie Trip

"Weetzie and My Secret Agent Lover Man and Dirk and Duck and Slinkster Dog and Fifi's canaries lived happily ever after in their silly-sand-topped house in the land of skating hamburgers and flying toupees and Jah-Love blonde Indians."
Francesca Lia Block




 







Sources: ilovewildfox.com, officialchelseastaub.com, cosmicdust

I'm going on a Weetzie trip again whilst waiting for my new books to arrive from fishpond.com. I'm sad that Borders is closing down, but I can't justify spending what little money I have on books I can get so much cheaper on the net, or from more sustainable sources (see Better World Books). But enough of that. Let us indulge in the slinkster cool desert beauty that is Weetzie Bat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...