Saturday, June 25, 2011

Photogra-therapy


Recently, dear Ruby took me out for some photography-therapy :) I've been going through a bit of a rough patch, and although I'm trying to handle it in the best way I can, sometimes life just calls for a good ol' temper tantrum. It was very cathartic, actually, I'm glad she thought of it. And she took some brilliant photos, as usual :) (for the full set go to crazypillsforthedreamer). I recommend to anyone who is feeling angry or sad or lonely or all of the above, to take those emotions and create something with them, whether it be art or literature or macaroni accessories; you don't even have to show anyone, just do it for yourself. You will feel so much better afterwards.

I'm going to hijack this post and use it briefly to say a big thank you to all my dear friends and my wonderful boyfriend who have been helping me through this. Whether you have invited me over to bake brownies and watch movies ( :) ), sent me messages to see how I'm doing, taken me out for coffee or breakfast or vegan cookies or just sat and listened to me be all sad and weepy, you don't know how you have helped me. I guarantee you that before each encounter I was feeling pretty shitty and have come out the other side feeling so much better.

Ok, enough of that. here's some nice semi creepy music to compliment this sunny suburban Sunday :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...