Monday, February 7, 2011

"Colour My Life with the Chaos of Trouble"

So I wrote an article about the Favelas that I visited in Rio a couple of weeks ago, because I thought people should know about what an interesting place it is, and well, it got published on an online magazine. They publish thousands of peoples work on there, from news stories to how to make bonnets for your kittens, but I still thought it was pretty cool. If you would like to read it, please do :) The link is below.

http://www.suite101.com/content/rios-labyrinth-a-look-at-the-favelas-of-rio-de-janeiro-a344211

I think I'll write a how to on creating your own suggestive garden gnomes next. What do you think?






These photos were taken by my good friend Vickie Maer :) she's currently teaching children from the favelas english! And shes lovely :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...