Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Kings of Convenience

So I had had these guys on my itunes for a long time, but I didn't really start listening to them until I was away in South America. At first it was just background music for when I was trying to fall asleep on the overnight buses; the perfect intertwining harmony of their voices wrapped around me like a warm blanket and carried me off into uncomfortable fragmented sleep. But once I listened to the lyrics in a more concious state of mind, I realised how perfectly constructed the songs were. I imagined them in my travels to have big beards, wear fedoras and no shoes, but now that I have seen what they look like, I am pleasently surprised by the scruffy awkward cuteness. And they sing with Feist. There are so many pros.


This must be what heaven is like


I love his dancing so much. It matches the orange tracksuit top perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...