Tuesday, December 8, 2009

When You Were 21

So it was my birtday last monday! I am now officially 21 years old. Eeeep. I feel old and young at the same time, but i don't really fit in either category, so I'm just wandering around in the limbo of the 20 something.

Having said that, I had the best day. I woke up at 10:30 (yay for sleep in!). Then Miss B and Master T took me to Sassafrass to see the Oracle, and then we went to Miss Marples for lunch, where I had the best soup and the most amazing sundae EVER! Think Buttercotch icecream with honeycomb and caramel sauce, topped with a mountain of whipped cream. Mmmmmm. Excuse me while I wipe the drool off my keyboard.

From there we proceeded to frolick around the grounds of Sassafrass, roaming the forest like wild things in B's car, touching trees and laughing along to Lady GaGa. They then dropped me off at my parents house, where my mum cooked my a lovely homemade meal (Man i missed her food), and proceeded to spoil me rotten.

Oh and thennnnnn, Saturday night I had my birthday party, which was, if i do say so myself, pretty damn awesome fun. I got to see all my family from inter-state, me and Ele baked our asses off during the day, and then drank and danced the night away. The theme was "When you were young", which has a special significance to me and some members of team awesome (:D) and nearly everyone dressed up, beer, wine and champagne flowed forth, and a photo war commenced as a result. Here are some of the casualties.















Ahhh, I really am still so young and I have so much to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...