Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Dog Days Are Over

So I had an epiphany the other day (every now and then a little lightbulb switches on in my head when i discover something new; it kinda reminds me a video game - everytime i make an important discovery about my life, i turn on a switch and it opens new doors and takes me to the next level)
Instead of looking at all the stuff I don't have, I'm going to look at all the stuff I do have. Which really is alot.
I've also realised that being hurt by people is probably the worst thing that could happen to me, except you know maybe being hit by a car or getting cancer, and I already know what that feels like so I am free from the fear of being rejected, trampelled, laughed at and forgotten, because it doesn't really matter anymore compared to what I could gain and what I could be.

So I would seen out a big open thankyou to all the people that hurt me, because now the world doesnt seem such a scary place anymore. Now I'm just fine and dandy.

Problem is, I cannot write when I am so happy. So what do I do?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...