Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Nananananananana Knitting

So it was my special lovely's birthday on Monday, and as part of his present, I knitted him a Batman scarf :) No I didn't know they existed either,but I found this pattern on deviantart and knew it would be perfect

This is my partly finished scarf, with the latest issue of Frankie as a backdrop.



 The pattern I came up with is a double ribbed (knit two pearl two), 26 stiches across, 20 down for the grey and black, and 10 down for the yellow, using  8 ply wool and US size 8 needles. 

But being the silly goose that I was, I forgot to take a photo of the finished product before I wrapped it up and gave it to him, but I'm sure I can acquire a photo of it around his handsome neck soon enough :)
So instead here's a photo of it spread out on my bed after a long afternoon of knitting and watching episode after episode of Chuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...