Thursday, September 1, 2011

Cosmic Love


There are lots of fashion concepts and designs out at the moment that I really like but probably would not wear, either because I'm too shy or I can't think of anywhere to wear them to or I am just too attached to my second hand dresses, granny cardigans and floral prints etc etc etc. But as you know, I love colours, and science, and so now I am thinking that I really should have taken up astronomy.




Pretty, huh?
Although the spaceship has sailed on my astronomical career, I like the idea of being able to wear a bit of the galaxy as a way to bring some colour into my day. Like I said, I'll probably never wear these, with the exception of perhaps the skirt, and the bullet necklaces from hiyamoon. But I like to imagine, and sometimes I like to pretend.





These are the songs I would listen to while wearing these clothes and or boots and accessories, dancing beneath a sky of glow-in-the-dark stars.Or on a field trip to the planetarium.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...